We are leading Manufacturers, Exporter, Supplier , Stockist of ASTM A53 Pipes in India. Our ASTM A53 is available in different sizes, shapes. We supply these Pipes in most of the major Indian cities in more than 20 States. We Sachiya Steel International offer different types of grades like Stainless Steel Pipes, Super Duplex Steel Pipes, Duplex Steel Pipes, Carbon Steel pipes, Alloys Steel pipes, Nickel Alloys pipes, Titanium Steel pipes, Inconel Steel pipes, Aluminium pipes, etc.
It is a feature created by the categories of ASTM International, for all materials technical standards are being sets by an NGO, products, systems, and solutions.
ASTM A33 is a carbon steel metal, which is used to obtain pipes or as steel. ASTM A53 International Metal Specifications Set in ASTM A53/ A33M. The A33 pipe forms and comes in 3 inches, A comes3 form F, it can be longitudinal butt welded or stable compacted (grade one single), A33 Type E, which can be linear electrical resistance welded (grade B and A). This is usually accessible with a cut endings or using a pipe thread finish.
Pipe size and shape movements in ASTM A53
This is equivalent to DN6 to DN650. ASTM A57 has three types of pipes coated.
Form F – Furnace-butt welded stationary welded pipe.
Sort E – electrical resistance welded.
[ultimatetables 1 /]
- A90/A90M Test Method for Weight [Mass] of Coating on Iron and Steel Articles with Zinc or Zinc-Alloy Coatings
- A370 Test Methods and Definitions for Mechanical Testing of Steel Products
- A530/A530M Specification for General Requirements for Specialized Carbon and Alloy Steel Pipe
- A700 Guide for Packaging, Marking, and Loading Methods for Steel Products for Shipment
- A751 Test Methods, Practices, and Terminology for Chemical Analysis of Steel Products
- A865/A865M Specification for Threaded Couplings, Steel, Black or Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) Welded or Seamless, for Use in Steel Pipe Joints
- B6 Specification for Zinc
- E29 Practice for Using Significant Digits in Test Data to Determine Conformance with Specifications
- E213 Practice for Ultrasonic Testing of Metal Pipe and Tubing
- E273 Practice for Ultrasonic Testing of the Weld Zone of Welded Pipe and Tubing
- E309 Practice for Eddy-Current Examination of Steel Tubular Products Using Magnetic Saturation
- E570 Practice for Flux Leakage Examination of Ferromagnetic Steel Tubular Products
- E1806 Practice for Sampling Steel and Iron for Determination of Chemical Composition
ASTM A53 Grade A & Garde B may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. pipes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Pipe may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
- EN 10204/3.1B.
- Raw Materials Certificate
- 100% Radiography Test Report
- Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
- Hardness Test
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Flattening Test
- Micro and MacroTest
- Flaring Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
- Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Fumigation Certificates
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Material Traceability Records
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
- Guarantee Letter
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
- Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
- Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Venezuela, Iraq, United Kingdom, Russia, United Arab Emirates, Croatia, Indonesia, Oman, Kazakhstan, Israel, Kenya, Iran, Bahrain, Bhutan, Colombia, Serbia, Pakistan, Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, France, Chile, Slovakia, Belgium, Iran, Ireland, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Brazil, Bolivia, Taiwan, Jordan, South Africa, Switzerland, Tibet, Norway, India, Ghana, Costa Rica, Hungary, New Zealand, Vietnam, Ecuador, Afghanistan, Algeria, Peru, Netherlands, Argentina, Austria, Malaysia, Thailand, Portugal, Zimbabwe, Mongolia, Lebanon, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Mexico, Greece, Angola, Hong Kong, Denmark, Nepal, Finland, Chile, Poland, Yemen, Nigeria, Italy, Bangladesh, Australia, Macau, Azerbaijan, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Gabon, Philippines, Singapore, United States, Namibia, Romania, South Korea, Germany, Puerto Rico, Estonia, Morocco, Belarus, Nigeria, Mexico, Spain, China, Canada, Libya, Lithuania, Kuwait, Gambia, Egypt.