We are leading Manufacturers, Supplier, Dealers, and Exporter of API 5L Pipes in India. Our carbon steel Pipes are available in different sizes, shapes, and grades and specifications as per the clients requirements. We supply nickel alloy Pipes in most of the major Indian cities in more than 20 States. We Sachiya Steel International offer different types of grades like Stainless Steel Pipes, Super Duplex Pipes, Duplex Pipes, Carbon Steel Pipes, Alloys Steel Pipes, Nickel Alloys Pipes, Aluminium Pipes, etc.
API 5l Welded Pipes, API 5l Psl 2 welded Pipe Exporter, API 5l Pipes Stockist, API 5L X52 PSL 2 Welded Pipes Supplier Manufacturers Exporters.
|Sizes LSAW/DSAW||16’OD TO 54′ OD (8 MM TO 50 MM THK)|
|Sizes (Seamless)||1/2″ NB – 60″ NB|
|Sizes (ERW)||1/2″ NB – 24″ NB|
|Sizes (SAW)||16″ NB – 100″ NB|
|Wall Thickness||SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, STD, SCH40, SCH60, XS, SCH80, SCH100, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS DIN, JIS standard thickness|
Chemical Composition of API 5L Pipes
Mechanical Properties of API 5L X 46 PSL 1 Pipes
|320 (46 400)||435 (63 100)||
API 5L X46 PSL 1 Pipes may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. pipes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Alloy 20 Seamless Pipe may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
API 5L Pipes Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
- EN 10204/3.1B.
- Raw Materials Certificate
- 100% Radiography Test Report
- Third Party Inspection Report, etc
API 5L Pipes Material Testing
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
- Hardness Test
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Flattening Test
- Micro and MacroTest
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Flaring Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
- Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Fumigation Certificates
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Material Traceability Records
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
- Guarantee Letter
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
- Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
- Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Venezuela, Iraq, United Kingdom, Russia, United Arab Emirates, Croatia, Indonesia, Oman, Kazakhstan, Israel, Kenya, Iran, Bahrain, Bhutan, Colombia, Serbia, Pakistan, Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, France, Chile, Slovakia, Belgium, Iran, Ireland, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Brazil, Bolivia, Taiwan, Jordan, South Africa, Switzerland, Tibet, Norway, India, Ghana, Costa Rica, Hungary, New Zealand, Vietnam, Ecuador, Afghanistan, Algeria, Peru, Netherlands, Argentina, Austria, Malaysia, Thailand, Portugal, Zimbabwe, Mongolia, Lebanon, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Mexico, Greece, Angola, Hong Kong, Denmark, Nepal, Finland, Chile, Poland, Yemen, Nigeria, Italy, Bangladesh, Australia, Macau, Azerbaijan, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Gabon, Philippines, Singapore, United States, Namibia, Romania, South Korea, Germany, Puerto Rico, Estonia, Morocco, Belarus, Nigeria, Mexico, Spain, China, Canada, Libya, Lithuania, Kuwait, Gambia, Egypt.