Sachiya Steel International is one of the prominent suppliers and distributor of Stainless Steel 446 Nipple, which offers good resistance to polythionic acid stress corrosion cracking and is also encountered in oil refineries. These SS 446 Hexagon Reducing Nipple is the original “18 – 8” stainless and is produced in greater quantity than any other austenitic stainless steel.
Our Stainless Steel 446 Hexagon Nipple provides useful resistance to corrosion in many environments ranging from moderately reducing to moderately oxidizing. Through the controlled addition of nitrogen, it is common for this Stainless Steel 446 One End Threaded Nipple to meet the mechanical properties of 304 straight grades. Our Stainless Steel 446 Both End Threaded Nipple has slightly improved corrosion resistance over type 321 stainless steel in strongly oxidizing environments.
Stainless Steel 446 Nipple | Stainless Steel 446 Nipple | Stainless Steel 446 Nipple | Stainless Steel 446 Nipple |Stainless Steel 446 Nipple | Stainless Steel 446 Nipple
This Stainless Steel 446 Concentric Swaged Nipple is stabilized with columbium and is preferable for aqueous and low temperature environments due to its good resistance to inter – granular attack. The high temperature oxidation resistance of our Stainless Steel 446 Eccentric Swaged Nipple is similar to that of stainless steel 304, which is useful to 1500 Degree F and also has good creep strength up to 1500 Degree F. These 446 Stainless Steel Nipple is an age – harden able iron base super – alloy for applications requiring high strength from -320 Degree Fahrenheit up to 1000 Degree Fahrenheit long time, 1300 Degree Fahrenheit – 1500 Degree Fahrenheit short time.
Stainless Steel 446 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/4″ to 4″|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
|SS 446||1.4762||S44600||SUS 446||–||–||–||–|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Stainless Steel 446 Nipple
Sachiya Steel International is one of the prominent suppliers and distributor of Stainless Steel 446 Nipple, which offers good resistance to polythionic acid stress corrosion cracking and is also encountered in oil refineries.
Product Brand: Stainless Steel 446 Nipple
Product In-Stock: InStock