API 5L X42 PSL 2 Seamless Pipes, API 5l Psl 2 welded Pipe Exporter, API 52 Welded Pipes, API 5L X42 PSL2 Carbon Steel Line Pipes, ERW Pipes Suppliers in India.
We are leading Manufacturers, Supplier, Dealers, and Exporter of API 5L X42 PSL 2 Pipes in India. Our API 5L X42 PSL 2 Pipes are available in different sizes, shapes, and grades and specifications as per the clients requirements. We supply API 5L X42 PSL 2 Pipes in most of the major Indian cities in more than 20 States. We Sachiya Steel International offer different types of grades like Stainless Steel Pipes, Super Duplex Pipes, Duplex Pipes, Carbon Steel Pipes, Alloys Steel Pipes, Nickel Alloys Pipes, Aluminium Pipes, etc.
Chemical Composition of API 5L X42 PSL 2 Pipe
Mechanical properties of API 5L X42 PSL 2 Pipe
|245(35 500)||415(60 200)||28%|
Types of API 5L X42 PSL 2 Pipes
|Remi Group Remi Steel Pipes Make API 5L X42 PSL 2 Seamless Pipe||ISMT Ltd Make API 5L X42 PSL 2 Welded Pipe|
|Jindal India Make API 5L X42 PSL 2 Seamless Tubes||Essar Steel Make API 5L X42 PSL 2 Welded Tubes|
API 5L X42 PSL 2 Pipes may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. pipes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of API 5L X42 PSL 2 Pipes may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
- EN 10204/3.1B.
- Raw Materials Certificate
- 100% Radiography Test Report
- Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
- Hardness Test
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Flattening Test
- Micro and MacroTest
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Flaring Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
- Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Fumigation Certificates
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Material Traceability Records
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
- Guarantee Letter
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
- Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
- Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Venezuela, Iraq, United Kingdom, Russia, United Arab Emirates, Croatia, Indonesia, Oman, Kazakhstan, Israel, Kenya, Iran, Bahrain, Bhutan, Colombia, Serbia, Pakistan, Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, France, Chile, Slovakia, Belgium, Iran, Ireland, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Brazil, Bolivia, Taiwan, Jordan, South Africa, Switzerland, Tibet, Norway, India, Ghana, Costa Rica, Hungary, New Zealand, Vietnam, Ecuador, Afghanistan, Algeria, Peru, Netherlands, Argentina, Austria, Malaysia, Thailand, Portugal, Zimbabwe, Mongolia, Lebanon, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Mexico, Greece, Angola, Hong Kong, Denmark, Nepal, Finland, Chile, Poland, Yemen, Nigeria, Italy, Bangladesh, Australia, Macau, Azerbaijan, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Gabon, Philippines, Singapore, United States, Namibia, Romania, South Korea, Germany, Puerto Rico, Estonia, Morocco, Belarus, Nigeria, Mexico, Spain, China, Canada, Libya, Lithuania, Kuwait, Gambia, Egypt.