Sachiya Steel International is a known manufacturer of Inconel Alloy 718 Nipple to the customers, where hot – working is carried out using a 2050 Degree F (1121 Degree C) maximum furnace temperature. Uses for Inconel 718 Hexagon Reducing Nipple tend to be in the field of gas turbine components and cryogenic storage tanks.
Generally, Inconel 718 Hexagon Nipple can be hardened by solid solution strengthening or precipitation of intermetallic compounds within the metal matrix. The ease and economy with which Inconel 718 One End Threaded Nipple can be fabricated, is combined with good tensile, fatigue, creep, and rupture strength, have resulted in its use in a wide range of applications.
Inconel Alloy 718 Nipple | Inconel Alloy 718 Nipple | Inconel Alloy 718 Nipple | Inconel Alloy 718 Nipple | Inconel Alloy 718 Nipple | Inconel Alloy 718 Nipple | Inconel Alloy 718 Nipple | Inconel Alloy 718 Nipple
Inconel 718 Both End Threaded Nipple also exhibits excellent tensile and impact strength, and maintain high strength and good ductility up to 1300 Degree F (704 Degree C). One of the distinguishing features of composition of Inconel 718 Concentric Swaged Nipple is the addition of niobium to permit age hardening which allows annealing and welding without spontaneous hardening during heating and cooling.
Inconel 718 Eccentric Swaged Nipple has good creep rupture strength at high temperatures, along with having higher strength than Inconel X – 750 Nipple. Alloy 718 Hexagon Reducing Nipple also has excellent potential for cryogenic applications, and has outstanding weldability with resistance to post – weld cracking. Alloy 718 Hexagon Nipple is used in applications that require high strength such as parts for jet engines and high speed airframe parts such as wheels, buckets, spacers and high temperature bolts and fasteners.[/bt_text][/bt_column][/bt_row][bt_row][bt_column width=”1/1″][bt_text]
Inconel 718 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A336 & ASME SB336|
|Dimensions||:||ANSI/ASME B16.11 & BS3799, etc.|
|Size||:||⅛” to 4”|
|Class||:||2000LBS, 3000LBS, 7180LBS, 9000LBS, etc.|
|Inconel 718||0.08 max||0.35 max||0.35 max||0.015max||0.30 max||–||50.00 – 55.00||17.00 – 21.00|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Inconel 718||8.2 g/cm3||1350 °C (2460 °F)||Psi – 1,35,000 , MPa – 930||Psi – 75,000 , MPa – 482||45 %|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Inconel Alloy 718 Nipple
Sachiya Steel International is a known manufacturer of Inconel Alloy 718 Nipple to the customers, where hot – working is carried out using a 2050 Degree F (1121 Degree C) maximum furnace temperature.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock