Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Inconel 718 Bolts And Nuts, which should be given uniform reductions to avoid the formation of duplex grain structures. For most applications, these Inconel 718 Hex Head Bolts is specified as: solution annealed and precipitation hardened (precipitation hardening, age hardening, and precipitation heat treatment are synonymous terms). Inconel 718 Hex Head Nuts is typically used for: Jet engine and Gas turbine operations. These Inconel 718 Square Bolts is non – magnetic, which is readily fabricated and may be welded in either the annealed or precipitation (age) hardened condition.
Inconel 718 Square Bolts is age harden able and often used in high temperature dynamic applications. These Inconel 718 U-Bolts has excellent creep – rupture strength at temperatures to 1300 Degree F. This treatment gives the highest room temperature tensile and yield strengths in Inconel 718 Lock Nuts as well as producing the highest fatigue strength. These Inconel 718 Eye Bolts can be easily post – hardened by precipitation – hardening heat treatments.
Inconel 718 Eye Nuts is a high strength, corrosion resistant nickel chromium alloy, initially developed for the aerospace industry and still considered the material of choice for the majority of aircraft engine components. These Inconel 718 T-Bolts is a precipitation harden able nickel – based alloy designed to display exceptionally high yield, tensile and creep – rupture properties at temperatures up to 704 Degree C.
Alloy 718 Bolt/Nut Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B 637 ASME SB 637|
|Standard||:||DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||3 mm to 200 mm|
|Size||:||M3 – M56 | 3/6″ to 2″ | Custom Sizes|
|Type||:||Hex Head Bolts, Square Bolts, U bolts, Eye bolts, T bolt, Hex Bolt, Lag Bolts, Counter sunk Bolts, Hex Head nuts, Square nuts, Lock nuts, Eye nuts, wing nuts, T nuts, Panel Nuts, Coupling Nuts, Dome nuts, Acorn Nuts.|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|825||8.14 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 80,000 , MPa – 550||Psi – 32,000 , MPa – 220||30 %|
|Grade||UNS No||Old British||Euronorm||GOST||Japanese JIS|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Inconel 718 Bolts And Nuts, which should be given uniform reductions to avoid the formation of duplex grain structures. For most applications, these Inconel 718 Hex Head Bolts is specified as: solution annealed and precipitation hardened (precipitation hardening, age hardening, and precipitation heat treatment are synonymous terms).
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock