Sachiya Steel International offers a comprehensive collection of Inconel 601 Washers, which should be welded with a matching composition filler wire. These Inconel 601 Flat Washers is often used for heat-treating equipment such as baskets, muffles, and retorts. Inconel 601 Lock Washers also has good resistance to aqueous corrosion, has high mechanical strength, and is readily formed, machined and welded.
These Inconel 601 Sealing Washer is also used in petrochemical process equipment and aircraft components. Inconel 601 Split Washer is as well used in super – heater tube supports and ash handling in power generation. These Inconel 601 Slot Washers cannot be hardened by heat treatment and only cold working will improve room-temperature strength.
Inconel 601 Washers | Inconel 601 Washers | Inconel 601 Washers | Inconel 601 Washers | Inconel 601 Washers
Inconel 601 Machine Washers is quite often used in refractory anchors, radiant tubes, strand annealing, high velocity gas burners, wire mesh belts, etc. Other thermal – processing applications of these Inconel Alloy 601 Star Washers are thermocouple protection tubes, furnace – atmosphere generators, and infrared radiant screens.
Thanks to this unique composition, Inconel 601 Spring Washers is popular in a number of major global industries including: thermal, chemical, and petrochemical processing. Machining operations of these Alloy 601 Wire Spring Washers are performed using commercial coolants.
For maximum oxidation resistance, Inconel 601 Flat Spring Washers should be welded with matching composition wire. These Inconel 601 Washers has many different industrial applications, some of which include: Radiant tubes, Catalyst support grids, Heat treatments, Power generation and Aerospace.
Inconel 601 Washer Specifications
|Standard||:||DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||M02 to M33|
|Size||:||3 mm to 200 mm|
|Type||:||Flat Washer, Lock Washer, Sealing Washer, Split Washer, Slot Washer, Machine Washer, Star Washer SPRINGS – Wire Spring & Flat Spring|
|Inconel 601||0.10 max||1.00 max||0.50 max||0.015max||1.00 max||Balance||58.0 – 63.0||21.0 – 25.0|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Inconel 601||8.1 g/cm3||1411 °C (2571 °F)||Psi – 80,000 , MPa – 550||Psi – 30,000 , MPa – 205||30 %|
|Inconel 601||2.4851||N06601||NCF 601||NA 49||XH60BT||NC23FeA||NiCr23Fe|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Inconel 601 Washers
Sachiya Steel International offers a comprehensive collection of Inconel 601 Washers, which should be welded with a matching composition filler wire.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock