Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Incoloy 925 Tube to Male Fittings, which can be cold worked by using standard tooling. Heavy duty machining equipment and tooling should be used to minimize chatter or work – hardening of Incoloy 925 Tube Fittings ahead of the cutting. Incoloy 925 Compression Fittings is particularly useful in sour (H2S containing) crude oil, sulfuric acid, natural gas, seawater and phosphoric acid. Incoloy 925 Compression Tube Fittings should be welded using gas – tungsten – arc welding, with filler materials of base – metal composition.
Used by many within the sour crude oil applications (contains H2S), Incoloy 925 Ferrule Fittings is a nickel – iron – chromium alloy that as well has elements of molybdenum – copper – titanium – and aluminum. Incoloy 925 Double Ferrule Fittings is an alloy of high resistance to corrosion and high mechanical strength. Alloy 925 Tube Fittings is a precipitation – harden able nickel – iron – chromium alloy with additions of molybdenum and copper, which is being used in various applications requiring a combination of high strength and corrosion resistance.
The additions of titanium and aluminum in Alloy 925 Compression Fittings enable it to be age – hardened while molybdenum and copper contents enhance resistance to corrosive media. As it is a precipitation – harden able nickel – iron – chromium alloy, Incoloy 925 Male Connector Fittings combines high strength with Incoloy 925 Male Connector Fittings’ excellent corrosion resistance.
Incoloy 925 Tube to Male Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B366 ASME SB366|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Incoloy, 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|Incoloy 925||42 – 46||19.55 – 22.5||22 min||0.5 max||2.5 – 3.5||1.5 – 3.0||1.0 max||0.03 max||0.03 max||0.1 – 0.5|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|925||8.14 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 80,000 , MPa – 550||Psi – 32,000 , MPa – 220||30 %|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Incoloy 925 Tube to Male Fittings, which can be cold worked by using standard tooling. Heavy duty machining equipment and tooling should be used to minimize chatter or work – hardening of Incoloy 925 Tube Fittings ahead of the cutting.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock