Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Incoloy 925 Nuts And Bolts, which is used in various applications requiring a combination of high strength and corrosion resistance. Forging of Incoloy 925 Hex Head Bolts is done at 927 Degree C to 1177 Degree C (1700 Degree F to 2150 Degree F). Incoloy 925 Acorn Nuts is useful for fasteners, marine, pump shafting and high – strength piping systems. Solution treatment in Incoloy 925 Square Bolts is carried out in the range 1800 Degree F / 1900 Degree F (980 Degree C / 1040 Degree C) for 30 minutes to 4 hours – depending upon section size – followed by water quenching.
Cemented carbides in Incoloy 925 Dome Nuts generally produce the highest cutting rates and are recommended for most turning operations involving uninterrupted cuts. Incoloy 925 U-Bolts is age – harden able alloy of nickel – chromium – iron, which is further an alloy of high resistance to corrosion and high mechanical strength.
Incoloy 925 Coupling Nuts is a nickel – iron – chromium alloy which is age harden able, with elements of titanium, copper, aluminum and molybdenum. The chemical composition of Incoloy 925 Eye Bolts is designed to provide a combination of high strength and excellent corrosion resistance. Incoloy 925 Panel Nuts has outstanding resistance to both reducing and oxidizing acids, to stress – corrosion cracking, and to constrained attack such as pitting and crevice corrosion.
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Incoloy 925 Nuts And Bolts, which is used in various applications requiring a combination of high strength and corrosion resistance. Forging of Incoloy 925 Hex Head Bolts is done at 927 Degree C to 1177 Degree C (1700 Degree F to 2150 Degree F).
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock