Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Incoloy 825 Wire Mesh, which has good anti – oxidation and non – oxidizing heat acid performance. Incoloy 825 Hexagonal Wire Mesh is an Austenitic Nickel – Iron – Chromium Alloy Developed for Exceptional Corrosion Resistance in Both Oxidizing and Reducing Environments. Alloy 825 Welding Wire Mesh is used in chemical process equipment, acid production piping and vessels, pickling, etc.
Incoloy 825 Netting Wire Mesh is a nickel – iron – chromium alloy with titanium, molybdenum and copper, which has good mechanical properties from cryogenic temperatures to moderately high temperatures. Incoloy 825 Woven Wire Mesh has excellent resistance to both reducing and oxidizing acids, to stress – corrosion cracking, and to localized attack such as pitting and crevice corrosion. Incoloy 825 Spring Steel Wire Mesh has useful resistance to boiling sulfuric acid up to 40 % concentration, to 60 % concentration at 176 Degree F and in all concentrations to 150 Degree F.
Incoloy 825 Fencing Wire Mesh is even used as clad steel pipe – where resistance to stress cracking or general corrosion to a range of reducing or oxidizing acids is required. For long production runs if Alloy 825 Wires, the alloy tool steels, and high – speed steels give good results, especially if hard chromium plated to reduce galling. Alloy 825 Hexagonal Wire Mesh is also used in ammonium sulfate vessels, marine exhaust systems, expansion bellows, power station ash hoppers, etc.
Incoloy 825 Wire mesh Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM / ASME B425 / SB425|
|Standard||:||ASTM / ASME|
|Size||:||15NB to 150NB In|
|Length||:||UUPTO 1 METERS|
|Type||:||Wire Mesh , Hexagonal Wire mesh, Welding Wire mesh, Netting Wire mesh, Woven Wire mesh , Spring Steel wire mesh, Fencing Wire mesh etc.|
|825||0.05 max||1.00 max||0.5 max||0.03 max||1.50 – 3.00||22.00 min||38.00 – 46.00||19.50 – 23.50||0.02 max||0.06 – 1.20|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|825||8.14 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 80,000 , MPa – 550||Psi – 32,000 , MPa – 220||30 %|
|Incoloy 825||2.4858||N08825||NCF 825||NA 16||ЭП703||NFE30C20DUM||NiCr21Mo||XH38BT|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Incoloy 825 Wire Mesh, which has good anti – oxidation and non – oxidizing heat acid performance. Incoloy 825 Hexagonal Wire Mesh is an Austenitic Nickel – Iron – Chromium Alloy Developed for Exceptional Corrosion Resistance in Both Oxidizing and Reducing Environments.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock