Sachiya Steel International is a known manufacturer of Incoloy 825 Washers, which resists a wide range of severely corrosive environments and is especially resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion. Incoloy 825 Flat Washer is often used in spray bars, turbine shroud rings, bellows and heat – exchanger tubing in environmental control systems. Incoloy 825 Lock Washer is non – magnetic and immune to chloride ion stress corrosion cracking, where they form in a needle – like morphology and are incoherent with the matrix.
The nickel and chromium content in Incoloy 825 Sealing Washers provide resistance to oxidizing environments. Incoloy Alloy 825 Split Washer is also used in Flue gas desulfurization scrubbers and Weld Overlay. Incoloy 825 Slot Washers is as well used in is used in chemical processing, marine engineering, aerospace, pollution – control equipment, nuclear reactor applications and so on.
Incoloy 825 Washers | Incoloy 825 Washers | Incoloy 825 Washers | Incoloy 825 Washers | Incoloy 825 Washers | Incoloy 825 Washers
The oxidation and scaling resistance of Alloy 825 Machine Washers is superior to a number of heat resistant austenitic stainless steels such as in Grade 304, Grade 309, Grade 310 and Grade 347 up to 1800 Degree F (982 Degree C) and under cyclic heating and cooling conditions.
Incoloy Alloy 825 Star Washer has high resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures up to 1050 Degree C, which is also supplied in the hot worked and annealed condition. These Incoloy 825 Spring Washers is a nickel – chromium – molybdenum – niobium alloy with excellent resistance to a variety of corrosive media.[/bt_text][/bt_column][/bt_row][bt_row][bt_column width=”1/1″][bt_text]
Incoloy 825 Washer Specifications
|Standard||:||DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||M02 to M33|
|Size||:||3 mm to 200 mm|
|Type||:||Flat Washer, Lock Washer, Sealing Washer, Split Washer, Slot Washer, Machine Washer, Star Washer SPRINGS – Wire Spring & Flat Spring|
|825||0.05 max||1.00 max||0.5 max||0.03 max||1.50 – 3.00||22.00 min||38.00 – 46.00||19.50 – 23.50||0.02 max||0.06 – 1.20|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|825||8.14 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 80,000 , MPa – 550||Psi – 32,000 , MPa – 220||30 %|
|Incoloy 825||2.4858||N08825||NCF 825||NA 16||ЭП703||NFE30C20DUM||NiCr21Mo||XH38BT|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Incoloy 825 Washers
Sachiya Steel International is a known manufacturer of Incoloy 825 Washers, which resists a wide range of severely corrosive environments and is especially resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock