Sachiya Steel International is one of the pioneer dealer & exporter for ASTM B515 Welded Tube, which are available in different sizes, designs and shapes to our customers. Like other nickel alloys, these ASTM B515 UNS N08120 Tubes is very ductile, exhibits excellent weldability, and is easily fabricated into industrial components. Typical chemical process industry (CPI) applications for our ASTM B515 UNS N08800 Tubes include reactors, heat exchangers, and columns, where solid carbide drills work well in some applications.
ASTM B515 Welded Tube | ASTM B515 Welded Tube | ASTM B515 Welded Tube | ASTM B515 Welded Tube
Iso – corrosion of these ASTM B515 UNS N08810 Tubes is constructed using numerous corrosion rate values, generated at different acid concentrations and temperatures. Combinations of acid concentration and temperature in our ASTM B515 UNS N08811 Tubes at which a corrosion rate is expected, based on laboratory tests in reagent grade acids.
Similarly, the red line indicates the combinations of acid concentration and temperature in these ASTM B515 UNS N08120 Condenser Tubes at which a corrosion rate is expected. To assess the resistance of alloys to pitting and crevice attack, our ASTM B515 UNS N08800 Condenser Tubes is customary to measure their Critical Pitting Temperatures and Critical Crevice Temperatures in acidified ferric chloride, in accordance by means of the procedures defined in ASTM Standard.
Values of these ASTM B515 UNS N08810 Condenser Tubes represent the lowest temperatures at which pitting and crevice attacks are encountered in this solution. Carburizing grades such as ASTM B515 UNS N08811 Condenser Tubes are used where a tough core and relatively shallow, hard surface are needed.
ASTM B515 Welded Tube Specifications
|Size||:||6.00 mm OD up to 914.4 mm OD|
|Thickness||:||0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS|
|Grades||:||ASTM B515 Welded Tube, Inconel 800 Welded Tube, Alloy 800 Welded Tube UNS N08800, UNS N08810, UNS N08120, UNS N088112|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
ASTM B515 Welded Tube
Sachiya Steel International is one of the pioneer dealer & exporter for ASTM B515 Welded Tube, which are available in different sizes, designs and shapes to our customers.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock