Sachiya Steel International is one of the leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Titanium Gr 5 Tube to Male Fittings, which is used for a range of applications in the aerospace, marine, power generation and offshore industries. In chemical milling, Titanium Grade 5 Tube Fittings is meant to remove the alpha case created when the metal touches the ceramic shell. Titanium Grade 5 Compression Fittings is becoming increasingly utilized in other industries as well, from petrochemical applications to sporting goods. Titanium Grade 5 Male Connector Fittings is often used as a heat barrier because titanium stops the heat and does not transfer to the rest of the assembly.
Titanium Grade 5 Ferrule Tube Fittings offers its high strength at a light weight, useful formability and high corrosion resistance. Titanium Grade 5 Double Ferrule Tube Fittings which contain neutral alloying elements (such as tin) and / or alpha stabilizers (such as aluminum or oxygen) only. Grade 5 Titanium Compression Tube Fittings has excellent resistance to corrosion in seawater making it a good choice for use in offshore and subsea oil & gas operations where seawater corrosion and weight are concerns.
Grade 5 Titanium Male Connector Tube Fittings is often used in rocket engine cases; helicopter rotor hubs and critical forgings requiring high strength – to – weight ratios. Grade 5 Titanium Ferrule Tube Fittings offers excellent resistance to a lot of marine and offshore oil & gas environments.
Titanium Gr 5 Tube to Male Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B381 ASME SB381|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B381 ASTM B381|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Titanium , 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|Ti Grade5||90 min||–||0.25 max||–||–||0.2 max||6 min||4 min|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Titanium Gr. 5||4.43 g/cm3||1632 °C (2970 °F)||Psi – 138000 , MPa – 950||Psi – 128000 , MPa – 880||14 %|
|Titanium Gr. 5||3.7165||N56400|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Titanium Gr 5 Tube to Male Fittings, which is used for a range of applications in the aerospace, marine, power generation and offshore industries.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock