Sachiya Steel International is a known manufacturer and exporter of Titanium Gr 5 Nipple, which is the alloy used in motorsport and in aerospace. Titanium Grade 5 Hexagon Reducing Nipple demand high levels of reliable performance in surgery and medicine as well as in aerospace, automotive, chemical plant, power generation, oil and gas extraction, sports, and other major industries. Typical applications of Titanium Grade 5 Hexagon Nipple include compressor blades, discs, rings for jet engines, aircraft components, pressure vessels, rocket engine cases; the most versatile titanium alloy.
Referred to as the “work horse” grade, Titanium Grade 5 One End Threaded Nipple is most commonly found in the annealed condition and most widely used of all titanium alloys. The wrought Titanium Grade 5 Both End Threaded Nipple is used in aerospace, medical, and other applications where moderate strength, good strength to weight, and favorable corrosion properties are required.
Titanium Gr 5 Nipple | Titanium Gr 5 Nipple | Titanium Gr 5 Nipple | Titanium Gr 5 Nipple | Titanium Gr 5 Nipple
Titanium Grade 5 Concentric Swaged Nipple has good tensile properties at ambient temperature and a useful creep resistance up to 300 Degree C (570 Degree F). Titanium Grade 5 Eccentric Swaged Nipple is used in the annealed condition and in the solution treated and aged condition. Some applications of Ti Gr. 5 Nipple include: compressor blades, discs, and rings for jet engines; airframe and space capsule components. Grade 5 Titanium Hexagon Reducing Nipple is the aerospace grade and is not cold formable, so it is used more often when no forming is needed.
Titanium Gr 5 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM B366, ASME SB 366|
|Dimensions||:||ANSI/ASME B16.9, B16.28, MSS-SP-43.|
|Size||:||½” NB to 24″NB|
|Ti Grade5||90 min||–||0.25 max||–||–||0.2 max||6 min||4 min|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Titanium Gr. 5||4.43 g/cm3||1632 °C (2970 °F)||Psi – 138000 , MPa – 950||Psi – 128000 , MPa – 880||14 %|
|Titanium Gr. 5||3.7165||N56400|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Re port, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Titanium Gr 5 Nipple
Sachiya Steel International is a known manufacturer and exporter of Titanium Gr 5 Nipple, which is the alloy used in motorsport and in aerospace.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock