Sachiya Steel International is one of the well-known manufacturing units for Stainless Steel 904L Nipple, which is quite ductile and forms easily. The addition of molybdenum and nitrogen in Stainless Steel 904L Hexagon Reducing Nipple implies more powerful processing equipment may be necessary when compared with the standard 304 / 304L grades. Segregation is less evident in Stainless Steel 904L Hexagon Nipple, and this material is normally welded using a filler metal of the same composition as the base metal and can even be welded without filler metal.
The cold work hardening rate of Stainless Steel 904L One End Threaded Nipple makes it less machinable than 410 and 304 stainless steels. With its highly alloyed chemistry — 25 % nickel and 4.5 % molybdenum, Stainless Steel 904L Both End Threaded Nipple provides good chloride stress corrosion cracking resistance, pitting and general corrosion resistance superior to 316L and 317L molybdenum enhanced alloys.
Stainless Steel 904L Nipple | Stainless Steel 904L Nipple | Stainless Steel 904L Nipple | Stainless Steel 904L Nipple | Stainless Steel 904L Nipple | Stainless Steel 904L Nipple
Stainless Steel 904L Concentric Swaged Nipple was originally developed to withstand environments containing dilute sulphuric acid. SS 904L Eccentric Swaged Nipple also offers good resistance to other inorganic acids such as hot phosphoric acid as well as most organic acids. 904L Stainless Steel Nipple is easily welded and processed by standard shop fabrication practices. The high content of alloying elements in SS 904L Nipple gives the alloy exceptionally good resistance to uniform corrosion. Grade 904L Nipple provides full resistance in such environments within the entire concentration range of 0 % to 100 %.
Stainless Steel 904L Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/4″ to 4″|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
|SS 904L||1.4539||N08904||SUS 904L||904S13||STS 317J5L||Z2 NCDU 25-20||X1NiCrMoCu25-20-5|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)