Sachiya Steel International is one of the leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Carbon Steel A105 Threaded Forged Fittings, which is characterized by very good resistance in chloride containing media. Electric arc welding processes is suitable for ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Elbow Fittings, though oxyacetylene welding is not recommended due to the possibility of carbon pick up in the weld area. ASME SA 105 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Tee Fittings is corrosion resistant austenitic – ferrite steel for applications where conventional grades do not meet the corrosion requirements. ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Cross Fittings is especially designed for service in aggressive chloride – containing environments and has additions of W and Cu compared to other steels.
ASME SA 105 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Cap Fittings has very good resistance to localized corrosion and stress corrosion cracking in combination with high mechanical strength. ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Bend Fittings tightly controls the chemistry and production in strict accordance with the requirements of our in-house specifications which are tighter than standard ASTM specifications.
Carbon Steel A105 Threaded Forged Fittings | Carbon Steel A105 Threaded Forged Fittings | Carbon Steel A105 Threaded Forged Fittings | Carbon Steel A105 Threaded Forged Fittings | Carbon Steel A105 Threaded Forged Fittings | Carbon Steel A105 Threaded Forged Fittings
Sachiya Steel International is one of the well – known stockiest and trader of ASME SA 105 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Coupling Fittings, where welding procedures are similar to those applied for such conventional steel. This ensures a consistent quality product of ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Forged Threaded Union Fittings is produced with optimal corrosion resistance and chirpy impact toughness.
Carbon Steel A105 Threaded Forged Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A105 & ASME SA105, A105N|
|Size||:||1/8″ NB to 4″ NB|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Threaded Forged Fittings|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Forgeding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)