Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Super Duplex S32750 Wire Mesh, which can readily be used down to at least -50 Degree C. Super Duplex S32750 Hexagonal Wire Mesh is extremely corrosion resistant, work harden able alloys, where their microstructures consist of a mixture of austenite and ferrite phases. As a result, Super Duplex S32760 Welding Wire Mesh display properties characteristic of both austenitic and ferritic stainless steels. Combination of austenitic and ferritic properties in Super Duplex S32750 Netting Wire Mesh can mean some compromise when compared with pure austenitic and pure ferritic grades.
Super Duplex S32760 Woven Wire Mesh is in most cases, tougher than ferritic stainless steels, where tooling and work surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned before use. Strengths of Super Duplex S32750 Spring Steel Wire Mesh can in some cases be double that for austenitic stainless steels. Whilst Super Duplex S32760 Fencing Wire Mesh is considered resistant to stress corrosion cracking, they are not as resistant to this form of attack as ferritic stainless steels.
However, the corrosion resistance of the least resistant Super Duplex S32750 Wire Mesh is greater than that for the most commonly used grades of stainless steels, i.e. Type 304 and Type 316. Super Duplex S32750 Wire Mesh are also magnetic, a property that can be used to easily differentiate them from common austenitic grades of stainless.
Super Duplex S32750/ S32760 Wire mesh Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A276, A479 / ASME SA276, SA479|
|Size||:||10 mm To 100 mm Dia in 100 mm TO 6000 mm Length|
|Types||:||Wire Mesh, Hexagonal Wire mesh, Welding Wire mesh, Netting Wire mesh, Woven Wire mesh, Spring Steel wire mesh, Fencing Wire mesh etc.|
|S32750 / S32760||C||N||P||Si||Mn||Mo||Ni||Cr||S||Other|
|S32750 / S32760||Density||Melting Point||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Tensile Strength||Elongation|
|7.8 g/cm3||1350 °C (2460 °F)||Psi – 80000 , MPa – 550||Psi – 116000 , MPa – 800||15 %|
|Super Duplex S32750||S32750||1.4410|
|Super Duplex S32760||S32760||1.4410|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Super Duplex S32750 Wire Mesh, which can readily be used down to at least -50 Degree C. Super Duplex S32750 Hexagonal Wire Mesh is extremely corrosion resistant, work harden able alloys, where their microstructures consist of a mixture of austenite and ferrite phases.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock