Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Stainless Steel 904L Tube to Male Fittings, which is useful for high temperature service in gases containing Sulphur. In various types of high – temperature water, Stainless Steel 904L Tube Fittings displays low corrosion rates and excellent resistance to stress – corrosion cracking. Mechanical properties of Stainless Steel 904L Compression Fittings vary with product form and temper. Stainless Steel 904L Male Connector Fittings have the capacity to function at very high temperatures and severe mechanical stress, and also where high surface stability is required.
The substantial chromium content gives these Stainless Steel 904L Ferrule Fittings with an outstanding resistance to oxidizing chemicals and to high – temperature oxidizing gases. Heavy duty machining equipment and tooling should be used in Stainless Steel 904L Double Ferrule Fittings to minimize chatter or work – hardening of the alloy ahead of the cutting. 904L Stainless Steel Male Connector Fittings supplied by us are accepted by clients in various spheres of the industries ranging from basic industries such as Sugar, Paper, Textile, Dairy, and Engineering to more complexes such as Oil & Gas.
904L Stainless Steel Tube Fittings is normally used in the annealed temper and strength characteristics described below is representative of annealed material. 904L Stainless Steel Compression Fittings is a high carbon austenitic chromium stainless steel, where the usual annealing temperature is approximately 1900 Degree F (1040 Degree C).
Stainless Steel 904L Tube to Male Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A276 ASME SA 479|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Stainless Steel, 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|SS 904L||0.020 max||2 max||1.00 max||0.040 max||0.030 max||19.00 – 23.00||4.00 – 5.00 max||23.00 – 28.00||1.00 – 2.00|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|7.95 g/cm3||1350 °C (2460 °F)||Psi – 71000 , MPa – 490||Psi – 32000 , MPa – 220||35 %|
|SS 904L||1.4539||N08904||SUS 904L||904S13||STS 317J5||Z2 NCDU 25-20||X1NiCrMoCu25-20-5|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Stainless Steel 904L Tube to Male Fittings, which is useful for high temperature service in gases containing Sulphur.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock