Sachiya Steel International is one of the prominent Manufacture and Exporter for Stainless Steel 904L Tube to Female Pipes, which as well resists general corrosion by many aqueous media. Because of its lower carbon – content, our Stainless Steel 904L Tube Fittings minimizes carbide precipitation, and improves weldability. The protective oxide film of these Stainless Steel 904L Compression Fittings which is formed is adherent in both static and cyclic conditions of heating and cooling, and resistance to carburization is enhanced when a thin film of oxide is being formed on the alloy through pre – oxidation prior to service.
Chromium carbides precipitate in our Stainless Steel 904L Female Connector Fittings at temperatures between 1000 Degree F and 2000 Degree F (540 Degree C and 1095 Degree C). These Stainless Steel 904L Ferrule Tube Fittings has good rupture and creep strength and excellent resistance to oxidation, carburization and sulfidation at temperatures up to 816 Degree C.
Consequently, our Stainless Steel 904L Double Ferrule Tube Fittings are similar to other austenitic alloys in that they can be rendered susceptible to inter – granular corrosion (sensitized) in certain aggressive environments by exposure to temperatures of 1000 Degree F to 1400 Degree F (540 Degree C – 760 Degree C). Resistance to hydrogen of these 904L Stainless Steel Female Connector Fittings is excellent and standard materials used in the production of hydrogen in steam / hydrocarbon reforming processes.
Stainless Steel 904L Tube to Female Pipes Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A276 ASME SA 479|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
|Thread||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Stainless Steel, 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
|Grade||Density (kg/m3)||Elastic Modulus (GPa)||Mean Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (m/m/0C)||Thermal Conductivity (W/m.K)||Specific Heat 0-1000C (J/kg.K)||Electrical Resistivity (n.m)|
|0-1000C||0-3150C||0-5380C||at 1000C||at 5000C|
|Grade||UNS No||Old British||Euronorm||Swedish SS||Japanese JIS|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the prominent Manufacture and Exporter for Stainless Steel 904L Tube to Female Pipes, which as well resists general corrosion by many aqueous media.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock