Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Stainless Steel 446 Wire Mesh, which is the most widely used of all stainless steel alloys. Stainless Steel 446 Hexagonal Wire Mesh is typically used in the annealed condition, at service temperatures through 750 Degree F, however, it may be heat treated for high strength. SS 446 Welding Wire Mesh is welded with matching or with filler wire, where hardenability is limited and sections over one inch may not develop full properties.
SS 446 Netting Wire Mesh is annealed up to 1300 Degree F – 1450 Degree F for two hours, and the air cool. Recrystallization anneal these Stainless Steel 446 Woven Wire Mesh for better ductility and fatigue strength, along with heat with temperature of 1750 Degree F for two hours, and then furnace cool. For maximum fracture toughness and SCC resistance, anneal this SS 446 Spring Steel Wire Mesh up to 1950 Degree F for 1-2 hours, and then water quench.
Age treatment this Stainless Steel 446 Fencing Wire Mesh up to 1150 Degree F – 1300 Degree F for two to four hours, and then air cool. For increased fracture toughness, but lower tensile strength of 446 Stainless Steel Wire Mesh precipitation treat (overage) 1150 Degree – 1250 Degree F for four hours, and then air cool. Stress relief annealing this SS 446 Wire Mesh is commonly 1000 Degree F – 1200 Degree F for one to four hours, and then air cool.
SS 446 Wire mesh Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A 164 ASME SA 164|
|Standard||:||ASTM, ASME International Standards|
|Length||:||30m to 100″|
|Width||:||1m to 48″|
|Type||:||Wire Mesh , Hexagonal Wire mesh, Welding Wire mesh, Netting Wire mesh, Woven Wire mesh , Spring Steel wire mesh, Fencing Wire mesh etc.|
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
|SS 446||1.4762||S44600||SUS 446||–||–||–||–|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Stainless Steel 446 Wire Mesh, which is the most widely used of all stainless steel alloys. Stainless Steel 446 Hexagonal Wire Mesh is typically used in the annealed condition, at service temperatures through 750 Degree F, however, it may be heat treated for high strength.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock