Sachiya Steel International is one of the well-established dealer and supplier of Stainless Steel 446 Washers, which is the most widely used of the harden able stainless steels. Heat treated Stainless Steel 446 Flat Washers has mechanical properties comparable to the engineering alloy steel, coupled with the additional benefit of good corrosion resistance.
Heat this SS 446 Lock Washer uniformly to 1200 Degree F – 1400 Degree F, remove from furnace and air cool. For maximum softness in SS 446 Sealing Washers, heat to 1500 Degree F – 1650 Degree F, furnace cool slowly to 1100 Degree F, after which air cooling is permissible.
Stainless Steel 446 Washers | Stainless Steel 446 Washers | Stainless Steel 446 Washers | Stainless Steel 446 Washers | Stainless Steel 446 Washers | Stainless Steel 446 Washers | Stainless Steel 446 Washers | Stainless Steel 446 Washers
Heat this Stainless Steel 446 Split Washers to 1750 Degree F – 1850 Degree F, soak at heat, and quench in oil, where light sections will also harden by air cooling. SS 446 Slot Washers will harden to some degree when heated 1500 Degree F and over unless slowly cooled to below the critical temperature.
Stainless Steel 446 Machine Washer is dried at heat for at least one hour, longer for large sections, and air cool. Tempering Stainless Steel 446 Star Washers in the range 750 Degree F – 1050 Degree F results in decreased impact toughness and somewhat reduced corrosion resistance. At the solution treating temperature of 1900 Degree F, SS 446 Spring Washer is austenitic but undergoes transformation to a low – carbon martensitic structure during cooling to room temperature.
SS 446 Washer Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A193 ASME SA193|
|Standard||:||DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||M02 to M33|
|Size||:||3 mm to 200 mm|
|Type||:||Flat Washer, Lock Washer, Sealing Washer, Split Washer, Slot Washer, Machine Washer, Star Washer SPRINGS – Wire Spring & Flat Spring|
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
|SS 446||1.4762||S44600||SUS 446||–||–||–||–|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Stainless Steel 446 Washers
Sachiya Steel International is one of the well-established dealer and supplier of Stainless Steel 446 Washers, which is the most widely used of the harden able stainless steels.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock