Sachiya Steel International is one of the well-known Manufacture and Exporter of Stainless Steel 446 Tube to Female Pipes, which is the strongest of the alloys, useful for continuous service to 1800 Degree F. Deposits of these Stainless Steel 446 Tube Fittings have outstanding resistance to wear, erosion, creep, thermal fatigue and oxidation. Because of its long and widespread use, Stainless Steel 446 Compression Fittings has been the subject of many investigations to determine its properties over a wide range of conditions, thus making it an unusually well characterized material. When exposed for prolonged periods at intermediate temperatures, these Stainless Steel 446 Female Connector Fittings exhibits a loss of room temperature ductility in much the same fashion as other super – alloys.
Stainless Steel 446 Ferrule Tube Fittings is welded using gas tungsten arc, gas metal arc, shielded metal arc, electron beam and resistance welding, where submerged arc welding is not recommended. These Stainless Steel 446 Double Ferrule Tube Fittings is used good for joint fit-up, minimum restraint, low inter – pass temperature and cool rapidly from welding. For maximum ductility, fabricated components of 446 Stainless Steel Female Connector Fittings should be annealed 2150 Degree F – 2250 Degree F, and then rapid cool. The principal application of these 446 Stainless Steel Ferrule Tube Fittings is for hard – facing turbine blade interlock surfaces, which are further available in straight cut lengths or layer wound spools.
Stainless Steel 446 Tube to Female Pipes Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A276 ASME SA 479|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
|Thread||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Stainless Steel, 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
|Grade||Density (kg/m3)||Elastic Modulus (GPa)||Mean Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (m/m/0C)||Thermal Conductivity (W/m.K)||Specific Heat 0-1000C (J/kg.K)||Electrical Resistivity (n.m)|
|0-1000C||0-3150C||0-5380C||at 1000C||at 5000C|
|Grade||UNS No||Old British||Euronorm||Swedish SS||Japanese JIS|
|446||S44600||–||–||1.4762 / 1.4763||–||–||–|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the well-known Manufacture and Exporter of Stainless Steel 446 Tube to Female Pipes, which is the strongest of the alloys, useful for continuous service to 1800 Degree F.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock