Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Stainless Steel 317L Tube to Male Fittings, which can be successfully welded using most standard arc welding processes. In general, preparation for welding should be similar to Stainless Steel 317L Tube Fittings and should include proper cleaning and handling. Joint designs should allow easy access to the weld Stainless Steel 317L Compression Fittings because of poor weld pool fluidity, where designs should also limit total weld volume to reduce shrinkage problems. Pre – heating and post – heating are not required and should be avoided in Stainless Steel 317L Male Connector Fittings, where a low inter – pass temperature should be maintained.
Welding is most commonly performed in Stainless Steel 317L Ferrule Tube Fittings using the gas tungsten arc or gas metal arc process, where welding is best performed with a freshly ground throated tungsten electrode. Gas metal arc welding can be successfully performed in all metal transfer modes of Stainless Steel 317L Double Ferrule Tube Fittings depending primarily on base metal thickness. Other non – arc welding processes (example resistance) may also be used in Stainless Steel 317L Compression Tube Fittings.
When a filler metal is needed for 317L Stainless Steel Male Connector Fittings, a matching composition rod will provide the best match in thermal expansion properties. If a matching composition is not available, a high nickel filler metal of 317L Stainless Steel Ferrule Tube Fittings can be used.
Stainless Steel 317L Tube to Male Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A276 ASME SA 479|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Stainless Steel, 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|SS 317L||0.035 max||2 max||1.00 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||18.00 – 20.00||3.00 – 4.00||11.00 – 15.00||57.89 min|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|7.9 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
|SS 317L||1.4438||S31703||SUS 317L||–||–||–||X2CrNiMo18-15-4|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Stainless Steel 317L Tube to Male Fittings, which can be successfully welded using most standard arc welding processes. In general, preparation for welding should be similar to Stainless Steel 317L Tube Fittings and should include proper cleaning and handling.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock