Sachiya Steel International is one of the well-known exporting houses of high quality Stainless Steel 317 Nipple, which has excellent resistance to a wide variety of corrosive media. Stainless Steel 317 Hexagon Reducing Nipple has reasonable resistance to salt water in cold southern waters but is unlikely to be successful in warmer tropical waters.
Overall the corrosion resistance of Stainless Steel 317 Hexagon Nipple is approximately the same as or slightly below that of Grade 304. Performance of SS 317 One End Threaded Nipple is best with a smooth surface finish, in the hardened and tempered condition. Heat this Stainless Steel 317 Both End Threaded Nipple up to 980 Degree C – 1035 Degree C, followed by quenching in oil or air, where oil quenching is necessary for heavy sections.
Stainless Steel 317 Nipple |Stainless Steel 317 Nipple | Stainless Steel 317 Nipple |Stainless Steel 317 Nipple | Stainless Steel 317 Nipple | Stainless Steel 317 Nipple
Temper this Stainless Steel 317 Concentric Swaged Nipple at 150 Degree C – 370 Degree C to obtain a wide variety of hardness values and mechanical properties as indicated in the accompanying table. Stainless Steel 317 Eccentric Swaged Nipple resists scaling in intermittent service to 925 Degree C and in continuous service to 870 Degree C, but is generally not recommended for use in temperatures above the relevant tempering temperature, because of reduction in mechanical properties.
Welding of these 317 Stainless Steel Nipple is difficult due to the risk of cracking, where a pre – heat of 200 Degree C – 300 Degree C is recommended prior to welding.
Stainless Steel 317 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/4″ to 4″|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|SS 317||0.08 max||2 max||1.0max||0.045 max||0.030 max||18 – 20||3.0-4.0||11.0-15.0||57.845 min|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|7.9 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
|SS 317||1.4449||S31700||SUS 317|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Stainless Steel 317 Nipple
Sachiya Steel International is one of the well-known exporting houses of high quality Stainless Steel 317 Nipple, which has excellent resistance to a wide variety of corrosive media.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock