Sachiya Steel International is one of the well-established producers for Stainless Steel 316 Nipple, which may be formed on equipment similar to carbon steel, and are readily blanked and pierced. Stainless Steel 316 Hexagon Reducing Nipple covers high – strength low – alloy shapes intended for riveted, bolted, or welded construction of bridges, or for other construction applications.
It is common to fabricate SS 316L Hexagon Nipple into many different shapes. Stainless Steel 316 One End Threaded Nipple has excellent malleability means they perform well in deep drawing, spinning, stretching and bending. Stainless Steel 316L Both End Threaded Nipple has a lower grade of wear resistant steel plate, which is an as – rolled product made to a chemistry to achieve a desired brinell range.
Stainless Steel 316 Nipple | Stainless Steel 316 Nipple | Stainless Steel 316 Nipple | Stainless Steel 316 Nipple | Stainless Steel 316 Nipple| Stainless Steel 316 Nipple| Stainless Steel 316 Nipple| Stainless Steel 316 Nipple
Stainless Steel 316 Concentric Swaged Nipple is used in applications of slight abrasion where abrasion resistance combined with economy is the primary concern.
SS 316L Eccentric Swaged Nipple is a versatile general purpose stainless steel product with good resistance to atmospheric corrosion, many organic and inorganic chemicals, and to food and beverages.
Stainless Steel 316 Nipple is used when end product requires a lot of welding, which is further widely used in chemical processing plants. The combination of chromium, nickel, molybdenum, and copper make Stainless Steel 316L Nipple resistant in a range of sulphuric acid environments. Process environments that do not corrode Alloy 316 Nipple will not attack this grade.[/bt_text][/bt_column][/bt_row][bt_row][bt_column width=”1/1″][bt_text]
Stainless Steel 316/316L Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/4″ to 4″|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
|SS 316||1.4401 / 1.4436||S31600||SUS 316||316S31 / 316S33||–||Z7CND17‐11‐02||X5CrNiMo17-12-2 / X3CrNiMo17-13-3|
|SS 316L||1.4404 / 1.4435||S31603||SUS 316L||316S11 / 316S13||03Ch17N14M3 / 03Ch17N14M2||Z3CND17‐11‐02 / Z3CND18‐14‐03||X2CrNiMo17-12-2 / X2CrNiMo18-14-3|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Stainless Steel 316 Nipple
Sachiya Steel International is one of the well-established producers for Stainless Steel 316 Nipple, which may be formed on equipment similar to carbon steel, and are readily blanked and pierced.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock