Sachiya Steel International is pioneer Manufacture and Exporter of quality SMO 254 Tube to Female Pipes, which is commercially pure (99.6 %) wrought nickel. SMO 254 Tube Fittings is normally limited to service at temperatures below 600 Degree F. At higher temperatures, SMO 254 Compression Fittings can suffer from graphitization which can result in severely compromised properties. All hot working and cold working practices for SMO 254 Female Connector Fittings can be utilized when shaping this alloy.
SMO 254 Tube to Female Pipes | SMO 254 Tube to Female Pipes | SMO 254 Tube to Female Pipes | SMO 254 Tube to Female Pipes | SMO 254 Tube to Female Pipes | SMO 254 Tube to Female Pipes | SMO 254 Tube to Female Pipes
Hot working temperatures should be between 1200 Degree F and 2250 Degree F in SMO 254 Ferrule Fittings, with heavy forming to be performed at temperatures above 1600 Degree F. Annealing of SMO 254 Double Ferrule Fittings should be performed at a temperature between 1300 Degree F and 1600 Degree F. Care should be taken when choosing the anneal temperature and time at temperature for this can greatly influence the mechanical properties and structure of Alloy 254 Female Connector Fittings.
When operating temperatures in Alloy 254 Compression Tube Fittings are expected to exceed 600 Degree F, carbon content becomes critical. The lower carbon content of Alloy 254 Tube Fittings makes the material resistant to graphitization and therefore less subject to embrittlement. Alloy 254 Compression Fittings is approved for construction of pressure vessels and components under ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII, Division 1. Alloy 254 Ferrule Fittings has good mechanical properties and excellent resistance to many corrosive environments.
SMO 254 Tube to Female Pipes Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A403 ASME SB 366|
|Size||:||OD -: 6mm to 38mm, Inch -: 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
|Thread||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
||:||3000 – 4000 PSI|
||:||Single Ferrule tube fitting, Double Ferrule tube fitting, Hydraulic tube fitting, Instrumentation tube fitting.|
|17.5 – 18.5
||0.02 max||6 – 6.5
||1 max||0.8 max||–||0.5 – 1||0.01 max||0.03 max||19.5 – 20.5|
|Density||Melting Point||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Tensile Strength||Elongation|
|8.0 g/cm3||1320-1390 ℃||300||650||35 %|
|SMO 254||S31254||1.4547||Z1 CNDU 20.18.06Az||X1CrNiMoCuN20-18-7||–||2378||–|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 102544/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 102544 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 102544/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 102544 3.1 and EN 102544 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
254 SMO Tube to Female Fittings
Sachiya Steel International is pioneer Manufacture and Exporter of quality 254 SMO Tube to Female Fittings, which is commercially pure (99.6 %) wrought nickel.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock