Sachiya Steel International is one of the pioneer supplier and exporter of SMO 254 Nipple, which is tested in sodium chloride solution in the presence of thiosulfate. It shows susceptibility to IGSCC, comparable to that of our SMO 254 Hexagon Reducing Nipple, only in sodium chloride and a much lower susceptibility in sulphuric acid and sodium chloride. It must be notice that the sensitization treatment provoked a noticeable modification on the mechanical characteristics of SMO 254 Hexagon Nipple.
The percentage elongation to fracture of the solubilized and sensitized our SMO 254 One End Threaded Nipple in different solutions is compared. In any case the ductility of sensitized SMO 254 Both End Threaded Nipple was hardly decreased. In sodium chloride in which no SCC was observed the percentage elongation to fracture decreased from 56.5 % in the solubilized to 32.9 % in the sensitized of our SMO 254 Concentric Swaged Nipple. SMO 254 Eccentric Swaged Nipple showed a high ultimate strength resistance, suggesting a hardening due to the precipitation of new phases at grain boundaries.
In fact, it is known that the addition of thiosulfate to sodium chloride solutions in our SMO 254 Hex Nipple stimulates the pitting corrosion and provokes SCC on different alloys. The addition of thiosulfate to sodium chloride shifted the pitting potential of sensitized Alloy 254 Hexagon Reducing Nipple towards negative potentials. The polarization curves showed that our Alloy 254 Hexagon Nipple was active in this solution.
SMO 254 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A403 & ASME SA403|
|Size||:||1/4″ NB TO 4″ NB|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Dimension||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS SP-95, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|17.5 – 18.5
||0.02 max||6 – 6.5
||1 max||0.8 max||–||0.5 – 1||0.01 max||0.03 max||19.5 – 20.5|
|Density||Melting Point||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Tensile Strength||Elongation|
|8.0 g/cm3||1320-1390 ℃||300||650||35 %|
|SMO 254||S31254||1.4547||Z1 CNDU 20.18.06Az||X1CrNiMoCuN20-18-7||–||2378||–|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
SMO 254 Nipple
Sachiya Steel International is one of the pioneer supplier and exporter of SMO 254 Nipple, which is tested in sodium chloride solution in the presence of thiosulfate.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock