Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Nickel Alloy 201 Tube to Male Fittings, which is the higher carbon version of the alloy. Nickel 201 Tube Fittings has slightly improved corrosion resistance over stainless steel in strongly oxidizing environments. Nickel 201 Compression Fittings is also advantageous for high temperature service because of its good mechanical properties. Nickel 201 Male Connector Fittings offers higher creep and stress rupture properties than Alloy 304.
Nickel 201 Ferrule Fittings particularly might also be considered for exposures where sensitization and inter – granular corrosion are concerns. Nickel 201 Double Ferrule Fittings is a columbium (niobium) / tantalum stabilized austenitic chromium – nickel stainless steel which was developed to provide an 18 / 8 type alloy with improved inter – granular – corrosion resistance. Ni 201 Tube Fittings has a slightly improved corrosion resistance over other alloys of stainless steel in strongly oxidizing environments as a result of the addition of columbium (niobium) and tantalum.
Ni 201 Compression Fittings was developed for enhanced creep resistance and for higher strength at temperatures above 1000 Degree F (537 Degree C). In most instances, the carbon content of Ni 201 Male Connector Fittings enables dual certification. Ni 201 Ferrule Fittings does not perform well in chloride solutions, even in small concentrations, or in sulphuric acid. Ni 201 Double Ferrule Fittings cannot be hardened by heat treatment, only by cold working.
Nickel 201 Tube to Male Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B366 ASME SB366|
|Tube Size||:||6mm to 38mm to 1/4″ to 1 1/2″|
||:||NPT, BSP, BSPT, UNF, ISO, SAE etc.|
|Brass||:||ASTM B16 ASTM B 453|
|Pressure Rating||:||6000PSI for Nickel, 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|Nickel 201||0.02 max||0.35 max||0.35 max||0.01 max||0.25 max||0.40 max||99.0 min|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Nickel 201||8.9 g/cm3||1446 °C (2635 °F)||Psi – 67000 , MPa – 462||Psi – 21500 , MPa – 148||45 %|
|Nickel 201||2.4068||N02201||NW 2201||NA 12||НП-2||–||LC-Ni 99|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Nickel Alloy 201 Tube to Male Fittings, which is the higher carbon version of the alloy. Nickel 201 Tube Fittings has slightly improved corrosion resistance over stainless steel in strongly oxidizing environments. Nickel 201 Compression Fittings is also advantageous for high temperature service because of its good mechanical properties.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock