Sachiya steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Nickel Alloy 200 Wire Mesh, where its velocity depends on geometry and pipe diameter. In seawater, Nickel 200 Hexagonal Wire Mesh has excellent corrosion rates which remain low as long as the maximum design flow velocity is not exceeded. Nickel 200 Welding Wire Mesh has high resistance to crevice corrosion, stress corrosion cracking and hydrogen embrittlement that can be troublesome to other alloy systems. Nickel 200 Netting Wire Mesh naturally form a thin protective surface layer over the first several weeks of exposure to seawater and this provides its on-going resistance.
Additionally, Nickel 200 Woven Wire Mesh have a high inherent bio – fouling resistance to attachment by macro – foulers (e.g. sea – grasses and molluscs) living in the seawater. To use its property to full potential, Nickel 200 Spring Steel Wire Mesh needs to be free of the effects of, or insulated from, any form of cathodic protection. Our Nickel 200 Fencing Wire Mesh can show high corrosion rates in polluted or stagnant seawater when sulphide or ammonia are present.
Alloy 200 Hexagonal Wire Mesh is important, therefore, to avoid exposure to such conditions, particularly during commissioning and refit while the surface films are maturing. Ferrous sulphide in our Alloy 200 Welding Wire Mesh dosing to sea water systems can provide improved resistance, which is possible by both welding and brazing.
Nickel 200 Wire mesh Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM / ASME B160 / SB160|
|Length||:||100 mm To 3000 mm Long & Above|
|Types||:||Wire Mesh, Hexagonal Wire mesh, Welding Wire mesh, Netting Wire mesh, Woven Wire mesh, Spring Steel wire mesh, Fencing Wire mesh etc.|
|99.0 min||0.15 max||–||0.35 max||0.1 max||0.4 max||–||0.01 max||0.25 max||–|
|Density||Melting Point||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Tensile Strength||Elongation|
|8.9 g/cm3||1446 °C (2635 °F)||Psi – 21500 , MPa – 148||Psi – 67000 , MPa – 462||45 %|
|Nickel 200||N02200||2.4066||N-100M||Ni 99.2||NW 2200||NA 11||НП-2|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Nickel Alloy 200 Wire Mesh, where its velocity depends on geometry and pipe diameter. In seawater, Nickel 200 Hexagonal Wire Mesh has excellent corrosion rates which remain low as long as the maximum design flow velocity is not exceeded.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock