Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Inconel 625 Nuts And Bolts, which is superior to many other high temperature alloys under cyclic heating and cooling conditions. Inconel 625 Hex Head Bolts are often used in resistance – welded honeycomb structures for housing engine controls, fuel and hydraulic line tubing. Inconel 625 Hex Head Nuts has excellent seawater pitting and crevice corrosion resistant, where they form a disk – shaped morphology and are coherent with respect to the matrix. In alkaline, fresh water, salt water, neutral salts, and in the air, almost no attack occurs in Inconel 625 Square Bolts.
Typical Applications for Inconel 625 Square Nuts include: chemical process equipment handling mixed acids both oxidizing and reducing. Inconel 625 U-Bolts resists a wide range of severely corrosive environments and is especially resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion. Inconel 625 Lock Bolts can be easily welded and processed by standard shop fabrication practices. Inconel 625 Eye Bolts has almost complete freedom from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking.
Inconel 625 Eye Nuts is also used in Reaction vessels, Furnace hardware, Heat exchangers, Gas turbine engine duct work, Sour gas production tubes, Equipment used to produce acid and so on. These Inconel 625 T-Bolts is a nickel – chromium – molybdenum alloy with an addition of niobium that acts with the molybdenum to stiffen the alloy’s matrix and thereby provide high strength without a strengthening heat treatment.
Alloy 625 Bolt/Nut Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B 446 ASME SB 446|
|Standard||:||DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||3 mm to 200 mm|
|Size||:||M3 – M56 | 3/6″ to 2″ | Custom Sizes|
|Type||:||Hex Head Bolts, Square Bolts, U bolts, Eye bolts, T bolt, Hex Bolt, Lag Bolts, Counter sunk Bolts, Hex Head nuts, Square nuts, Lock nuts, Eye nuts, wing nuts, T nuts, Panel Nuts, Coupling Nuts, Dome nuts, Acorn Nuts.|
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
|625||Psi – 1,35,000 , MPa -930||Psi – 75,000 , MPa – 517||42.5||–||–|
|Grade||UNS No||Old British||Euronorm||GOST||Japanese JIS|
|Inconel 625||N06625||NA 21||NiCr22Mo9Nb||2.4856||NC22DNB4M||ХН75МБТЮ||NCF 625|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Inconel 625 Nuts And Bolts, which is superior to many other high temperature alloys under cyclic heating and cooling conditions.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock