Sachiya Steel International offers a wide range of Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Fittings, which have high temperature static applications. Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Elbow is not embrittled by long exposure to high temperatures, thanks to the nickel, chromium and aluminum contents that together form a protective and adherent oxide film.
Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Fittings
Oxidation resistance of Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Tee is further enhanced by the aluminum content. The properties of Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Cap make it a material of broad utility in fields like thermal processing, pollution control, chemical processing, power generation and aerospace.
Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Fittings | Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Fittings | Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Fittings | Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Fittings | Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Fittings
The nickel base of Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Coupling, in conjunction with substantial chromium content, provides resistance to many corrosive media and high – temperature environments. Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Cross has good aqueous corrosion resistance and outstanding mechanical strength.
Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Lateral Tee can be used at very high temperatures and mechanical stress, and also where high surface stability is required. Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Union has good high temperature strength, and retains its ductility after long service exposure.
Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Plug is often used in gas – turbine components, petrochemical and other process equipment. These Inconel 601 Forged SW Cap also has high strength and good workability with excellent metallurgical stability and a high resistance to carburization.
Inconel 601 Socket weld Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B564 & ASME B564|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socket weld & Screwed-Threaded)|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Inconel 601||0.10 max||1 max||0.5 max||–||0.015 max||1.0 max||21.0-25.0||58.0-63.0||Balance|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.1 g/cm3||1411 °C (2571 °F)||Psi – 80,000 , MPa – 550||Psi – 30,000 , MPa – 205||30 %|
|Inconel 601||2.4851||N06601||NCF 601||NA 49||XH60BT||NC23FeA||NiCr23Fe|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Fittings
Sachiya Steel International offers a wide range of Inconel 601 Forged Socket Weld Fittings, which have high temperature static applications.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock