Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Incoloy 330 Nuts And Bolts, which is readily fabricated using standard procedures for stainless steel and nickel alloys. Inconel 330 Hex Head Bolts is used in a variety of furnace components as well as in gas turbines, where its oxidation resistance is enhanced by the silicon content. Since it is a wrought alloy, SS 330 Hex Head Nuts is weldable even after extended use at temperatures.
Ra 330 Square Bolts inherits various properties of its constituent metals making it resistant to several external factors like corrosion and abrasion without changing physical appearance or mechanical properties of it. These Inconel 330 Square Bolts are ideal for cost-effective manufacture of pumps, valves and process control equipment in oil and gas extraction. We have tighter chemistry restrictions and proprietary heat treatments for SS 330 Lock Nuts to produce an optimum product.
Ra 330 U-Bolts has a solid solution composition and is not harden able by heat treatment, where using silicon as an additive gives the alloy enhanced oxidation resistance. Inconel 330 Eye Nuts is a rolled alloy designed for use in thermal processing industries, where its high nickel and chromium provide good resistance to oxidation and carburization. SS 330 T-Bolts resists oxidation up to 2100 Degree F (1150 Degree C), where the high silicon content promotes resistance to carburization.
Alloy 330/ SS 330/ Ra 330 Bolt/Nut Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B 163 ASME SB 163|
|Standard||:||DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||3 mm to 200 mm|
|Size||:||M3 – M56 | 3/6″ to 2″ | Custom Sizes|
|Type||:||Hex Head Bolts, Square Bolts, U bolts, Eye bolts, T bolt, Hex Bolt, Lag Bolts, Counter sunk Bolts, Hex Head nuts, Square nuts, Lock nuts, Eye nuts, wing nuts, T nuts, Panel Nuts, Coupling Nuts, Dome nuts, Acorn Nuts.|
|Grade||UNS No||Old British||Euronorm||GOST||Japanese JIS|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Incoloy 330 Nuts And Bolts, which is readily fabricated using standard procedures for stainless steel and nickel alloys. Inconel 330 Hex Head Bolts is used in a variety of furnace components as well as in gas turbines, where its oxidation resistance is enhanced by the silicon content.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock