Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of high quality Brass Socket Weld Fittings, where too little carbon content leaves (pure) iron quite soft, ductile, and weak. Brass Socket Weld Elbow Fittings is also distinguishable from wrought iron (now largely obsolete), which may contain a small amount of carbon but large amounts of slag. Carbon contents higher than those of Brass Socket Weld Tee Fittings make an alloy, commonly called pig iron that is brittle (not malleable).
While iron alloyed with carbon is called carbon steel, Brass Socket Weld Cap Fittings is steel to which other alloying elements have been intentionally added to modify the characteristics of steel. Common alloying elements of Brass Socket Weld Coupling Fittings include: manganese, nickel, chromium, molybdenum, boron, titanium, vanadium, tungsten, cobalt, and niobium.
Additional elements are also important in Brass Socket Weld Cross Fittings: phosphorus, Sulphur, silicon, and traces of oxygen, nitrogen, and copper, that are most frequently considered undesirable. With modern steelmaking techniques such as powder metal forming in Brass Socket Weld Union Fittings, it is possible to make very high – carbon (and other alloy material) steels, but such are not common. Brass Socket Weld Plug Fittings is not malleable even when hot, but it can be formed by casting as it has a lower melting point than steel and good castability properties.
Brass Socket weld Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B62 & ASME B62|
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socket weld & Screwed-Threaded)|
||:||ASME 16.15, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
|Melting Point -Liquidus||1650 F|
|Melting Point -Solidus||1630 F|
|Density||0.307 lb/in3at 68 F|
|Electrical Resistivity||39.90 ohms – cmil/ft @ 68 F|
|Electrical Conductivity||26 %IACS @ 68 F|
|Thermal Conductivity||67 Btu · ft/(hr · ft2·oF)at 68F|
|Modulas of Elasticity in Tension||14000 ksi|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of high quality Brass Socket Weld Fittings, where too little carbon content leaves (pure) iron quite soft, ductile, and weak.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock
We are an ISO TUV 9001:2015 Certified Company in India. We Sachiya Steel International Manufacturers Supplier and Exporter of Pipes and Tubes Products in India. We Provide all Types of Materials, Grades, Shapes, and Sizes as per the client’s requirements.