Sachiya Steel International offers a wide range of ASTM B705 Welded Pipe, which is resistance to chloride ion stress – corrosion cracking. ASTM B705 Nickel Alloy Pipes is a harden able nickel based alloy containing Iron and chromium as major additions, and also additions of molybdenum, copper, aluminum and titanium.
Molybdenum in these ASME SB 705 Nickel Alloy Welded Pipes additionally aids resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion whilst Chromium offers resistance to oxidizing environments. ASTM B705 Nickel Alloy UNS N06625 Pipes can be used in environments with high temperatures and mechanical stress, and also where high surface stability is required.
ASTM B705 Welded Pipe | ASTM B705 Welded Pipe | ASTM B705 Welded Pipe | ASTM B705 Welded Pipe
The chemical composition of these ASME SB 705 Nickel Alloy UNS N06219 Pipes is designed to provide a combination of high strength and excellent corrosion resistance. ASTM B705 Nickel Alloy UNS N08825 Pipes has outstanding resistance to general corrosion, crevice corrosion, pitting, and stress – corrosion cracking in many aqueous environments including those containing chlorides and sulfides.
The nickel of these ASME SB 705 Nickel Alloy UNS N06625 Welded Pipes, in conjunction with the molybdenum and copper, also gives outstanding resistance to reducing chemicals. The high strength and corrosion resistance of ASTM B705 Nickel Alloy UNS N06219 Welded Pipes make it suitable for down hole and surface gas – well components, shafting products and fasteners. These ASME SB 705 Nickel Alloy UNS N08825 Welded Pipes combines the high strength of a precipitation – harden able alloy with the excellent corrosion resistance of alloy 825.[/bt_text][/bt_column][/bt_row][bt_row][bt_column width=”1/1″][bt_text]
ASTM B705 Welded Pipes Specifications
|Size||:||6.00 mm OD up to 914.4 mm OD|
|Thickness||:||0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS|
|Grades||:||UNS N06625, N06219, N08825|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
ASTM B705 Welded Pipe
Sachiya Steel International offers a wide range of ASTM B705 Welded Pipe, which is resistance to chloride ion stress – corrosion cracking.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock