Sachiya Steel International is one of the pioneer dealer and supplier of ASTM B468 Welded Tube, which can be face – turned and bored on practically any machine. Factors such as speed, feed, depth – of – cut and tooling will be the determining factors of ASTM B468 Alloy 20 Tubes that allow you to utilize machinery available for the job. Due to the nature of the alloys being worked, tools of ASTM B468 Alloy 20 Welded Tubes will tend to fairly quick and the need to change tooling or re – sharpen tools will be frequent.
Although expensive, ASTM B468 UNS N08020 Tubes inserts should be used whenever possible, where drilling large holes and tapping require sturdy machinery with plenty of power. When twist drill bits are used, cobalt drills in ASTM B468 UNS N08020 Welded Tubes are preferred but high speed steel (HSS) drills will also work as long as you keep the speed slow and steady.
ASTM B468 Carpenter 20 Tubes should not be used in oxidizing media or where oxidizing contaminants are available in reducing media, where solid carbide drills work well in some applications. Premature failure may occur if ASTM B468 Carpenter 20 Welded Tubes is used where iron or copper is present in a system containing hydrochloric acid. ASTM B468 Incoloy 20 Tubes also has excellent resistance to pitting and stress corrosion cracking. The high mechanical properties of ASTM B468 Incoloy 20 Welded Tubes require significant forming forces and forming dies will experience rapid wear.
ASTM B468 Welded Tubes Specifications
|Size||:||6.00 mm OD up to 914.4 mm OD|
|Thickness||:||0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS|
|Grades||:||ASTM B468 Welded Tube, Alloy 20 Welded Tubes, ASTM B468 UNS N08020, Carpenter 20 Welded Tube|
ASTM B468 Welded Tubes Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
ASTM B468 Tube Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)