Sachiya Steel International is a well-known firm in trading and exporting ASTM B467 Welded Pipes, which can also be hot formed using the same forces required to hot work austenitic stainless steels. These ASTM B467 Copper Nickel Pipes cannot be hardened through heat treating, but elevated properties may be obtained through cold reduction.
The addition of copper and molybdenum in these ASME SB 467 Copper Nickel Welded Pipes provides resistance to hostile environments, pitting and crevice corrosion. Chromium adds to the resistance of oxidizing environments in these ASTM B467 Cupro Nickel Pipes, such as nitric acid, and columbium (or niobium) reduces the effects of carbide precipitation.
ASTM B467 Welded Pipes | ASTM B467 Welded Pipes | ASTM B467 Welded Pipes | ASTM B467 Welded Pipes
Most welding methods can be used when working by means of these ASME SB 467 Cupro Nickel Welded Pipes, except for oxyacetylene welding. In terms of machineability, outstanding finishes of our ASTM B467 Cu-Ni Pipes are possible using the same set – up and process speeds used for austenitic stainless steels.
These ASME SB 467 Cu-Ni Welded Pipes is suitable for use in the highest temperature media in FGD system and its components such as fan wheels, dampers, liquid spray and pipes. The low content of carbon in these ASTM B467 C70600 Pipes reduces carbide precipitation during welding to sustain the corrosion resistance properties in the as welded structures. The harmful effect of the chloride ions in these ASME SB 467 C71500 Pipes on the sulphide inclusions translates into small spots of corrosion.
ASTM B467 Welded Pipes Specifications
|Size||:||1/2″ TO 6′ IN OD & NB IN Various SWG & SCH|
|Thickness||:||1mm to 20mm|
|Length||:||Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length.|
|Grades||:||C70600, C70620, C71500, C71520,|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
ASTM B467 Welded Pipes
Sachiya Steel International is a well-known firm in trading and exporting ASTM B467 Welded Pipes, which can also be hot formed using the same forces required to hot work austenitic stainless steels.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock