Sachiya Steel International is a reputed organization that is engaged in supplying qualitative range of ASTM B338 Seamless Tubes to the clients, which is highly resistant in a wide range of organic and mineral acids. The ability to withstand high stress and a wide range of temperatures in ASTM B338 Titanium Tubes, both in and out of water, as well as being able to resist corrosion while being exposed to highly acidic environments makes it a fitting choice for nuclear and marine applications.
Strength of ASTM B338 Titanium Alloy Tubes is derived from the stiffening effect of molybdenum and niobium on its nickel – chromium matrix; thus precipitation – hardening treatments are not required. ASTM B338 Titanium Alloy Condenser Tubes has excellent fatigue strength and stress – corrosion cracking resistance to chloride ions. Some typical applications for ASTM B338 Titanium Alloy Heat Exchanger Tubes have included heat shields, gas turbine engine ducting, furnace hardware, etc.
ASTM B338 Seamless Tubes | ASTM B338 Seamless Tubes | ASTM B338 Seamless Tubes | ASTM B338 Seamless Tubes
The matching filler metals in these ASTM B338 Titanium Alloy Tubing are often used for dissimilar metal joining and to weld the aqueous corrosion. ASTM B338 Titanium Alloy Seamless Tubes has outstanding strength and toughness at temperatures ranging from cryogenic to elevated temperatures in the range of 2000 Degree F (1093 Degree C). The strength of these ASTM B338 Titanium Alloy Welded Tubes is derived from the solid – solution hardening of the nickel – chromium matrix by the presence of molybdenum and niobium.
ASTM B338 Seamless and Welded Tubes Specifications
|Size||:||0.3mm – 10mm|
|Thickness||:||3 to 40mm|
|Length||:||Up to 6 meters, custom cut lengths|
|Type||:||Seamless and Welded Ferritic/Austenitic Stainless Steel Tubing for General Service|
|Grades||:||ASTM B338 UNS R50250, ASTM B338 UNS R50400, Titanium Grade 1 Seamless Welded Pipe, Titanium Grade 2 Seamless Welded Pipe, Titanium Seamless Welded Pipe|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)