Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Aluminium Steel Nuts And Bolts, which is available in different designs, shapes and sizes for our customers at best rates. For maximum corrosion resistance to chemical environments, it is essential that the surface of Aluminium 6061 Hex Head Bolts be free of all heat tint or oxide formed during annealing or hot working. Aluminium 6082 Hex Head Nuts is cold worked using standard tooling, where no obvious difference in corrosion of these alloys above and below the melt line.
Tests exposed in boiling acid of Aluminium 5083 Square Bolts, exhibit general corrosion rates in 20 % acid and greater than at higher concentrations. The coolest property of Aluminium 5086 Square Nuts is that it does not allow the formation of precipitates of grain-boundaries on the weld heat affected zone. Because copper and nickel mix readily in the molten state, the useful range of Aluminium 5052 Eye Bolts is not confined within any definite limits.
Aluminium 6063 Eye Nuts has good resistance to oxidation and may be used in continuous service up to 1140 Degree C provided reducing Sulphur gases are not present. Aluminium 7075 T-Bolts is approved for service up to 1230 Degree F, where its melting point is 2615 Degree F – 2635 Degree F. In boiling 45 % magnesium chloride, stressed U-bend specimens of these Aluminium 1100 T-Nuts did not crack in 30 days of exposure.
Aluminium 6061, 6082, 5083, 5086, 5052 ,6063, 7075, 1100 Bolt/Nut Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B 211 ASME SB 211|
|Standard||:||DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||3 mm to 200 mm|
|Size||:||M3 – M56 | 3/6″ to 2″ | Custom Sizes|
|Type||:||Hex Head Bolts, Square Bolts, U bolts, Eye bolts, T bolt, Hex Bolt, Lag Bolts, Counter sunk Bolts, Hex Head nuts, Square nuts, Lock nuts, Eye nuts, wing nuts, T nuts, Panel Nuts, Coupling Nuts, Dome nuts, Acorn Nuts.|
|Aluminium||0.40 – 0.80||0.70 max||0.15-0.40||0.25 max||0.15||0.8-1.2||0.15 max||0.04-0.35||Balance||0.15 max|
|Melting Point||582 °C|
|Thermal Expansion||23.4 x 10^-6 /K|
|Modulus of Elasticity||69 GPa|
|Thermal Conductivity||170 W/m.K|
|Electrical Resistivity||%43 IACS|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Aluminium Steel Nuts And Bolts, which is available in different designs, shapes and sizes for our customers at best rates. For maximum corrosion resistance to chemical environments, it is essential that the surface of Aluminium 6061 Hex Head Bolts be free of all heat tint or oxide formed during annealing or hot working.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock