Sachiya Steel International is a known exporting, trading and manufacturing unit of Alloy Steel F9 Nipple, which also offers good weldability with cold bending properties. Water material and this Alloy Steel F9 Hexagon Reducing Nipple form an electrochemical cell, and if the coating is less reactive than the coated, the coating actually promotes corrosion. Our AS F9 Hexagon Nipple, produced for heat exchanger applications, offers the process industry a high quality and competitive product concept.
A higher rate of chromium and nickel release in new pans of this Alloy Steel F9 Concentric Swaged Nipple on first use was observed on products from manufacturers and appears to be related to surface finish. Since treatment of the surface of a new pan was partly in our Alloy Steel F9 Eccentric Swaged Nipple, and in the case of electropolishing, wholly effective in eliminating their initial high release.
This corrosion and erosion resistance makes titanium content in this Alloy Steel F9 One End Threaded Nipple a preferred heat transfer material for tube / shell heat exchangers since it permits the use of thin heat transfer walls and high fluid flow rates. Examples of applications for our Alloy Steel F9 Both End Threaded Nipple are production tubing (OCTG) and heat exchangers used in the processing of sour crude. The high environmental resistance of this Alloy Steel F9 Hex Nipple is primarily based on a very thin, tenacious and highly protective surface oxide film.
Alloy Steel F9 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182, ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/4″ to 4″|
|Class||:||2000, 3000, 6000, 9000|
|Alloy Steel F9||0.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5-1.0||0.03||0.03||8-10||0.9-1.1|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel F9 Nipple
Sachiya Steel International is a known exporting, trading and manufacturing unit of Alloy Steel F9 Nipple, which also offers good weldability with cold bending properties.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock