Sachiya Steel International is a known manufacturing, exporting and trading unit of Alloy Steel F1 Nipple, which are sometimes called 18 – 8 or 18 % chromium and 8 % nickel because that is their basic composition. This Alloy Steel F1 Hexagon Reducing Nipple is achieved by adding other alloying elements, such as manganese, nickel, chrome, titanium and molybdenum to the basic mix. Our Alloy Steel F1 Hexagon Nipple is developed for the automotive industry to reduce weight without losing strength.
Applications examples of this Alloy Steel F1 One End Threaded Nipple are the uses that include door – intrusion beams, chassis members, reinforcing and mounting brackets, steering and suspension parts, bumpers, and wheels. The resistance to the chemical effects of corrosion and the typical “rusting” (oxidation) that occurs with our unprotected Alloy Steel F1 Both End Threaded Nipple is the direct result of the presence of chromium.
Once the composition of this Alloy Steel F1 Concentric Swaged Nipple contains at least 10.5 % chromium, an adherent and insoluble surface film is instantaneously formed that prevents the further diffusion of oxygen into the surface and prevents the oxidation of the iron in the matrix. Copper, silicon, nickel, chromium, and phosphorus are added in our Alloy Steel F1 Eccentric Swaged Nipple to increase corrosion resistance. Zirconium, calcium, and rare earth elements are added in this AS F1 Hexagon Reducing Nipple for sulphide – inclusion shape control which increases formability.
Alloy Steel F1 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182, ASME SA 182|
|Size||:||1/4″ to 4″|
|Class||:||2000, 3000, 6000, 9000|
|Alloy Steel F1||0.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5||0.03||0.03||4-6||0.44-0.65|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel F1 Nipple
Sachiya Steel International is a known manufacturing, exporting and trading unit of Alloy Steel F1 Nipple, which are sometimes called 18 – 8 or 18 % chromium and 8 % nickel because that is their basic composition.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock