Sachiya Steel International is one of the well-known Manufacture and Exporter of Alloy B3 Nipple, which is the most (micro – structurally) stable of the widely used nickel – chromium – molybdenum materials. Hastelloy B3 Hexagon Reducing Nipple is well known for their resistance to many aggressive chemicals, in particular hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid, and chlorides. This stability means that Hastelloy B3 Hexagon Nipple can be welded without fear of sensitization, i.e. the nucleation and growth of deleterious, second phase precipitates in the grain boundaries of the weld heat – affected zone (HAZ).
Like other nickel alloys, Alloy B3 One End Threaded Nipple is ductile, easy to form and weld, and possesses exceptional resistance to stress corrosion cracking in chloride – bearing solutions (a form of degradation to which the austenitic stainless steels are prone). With its high chromium and molybdenum contents, Hastelloy B3 Both End Threaded Nipple is able to withstand oxidizing and non – oxidizing acids, and is resistant to pitting and crevice attack in the presence of chlorides and other halides.
Alloy B3 Nipple | Alloy B3 Nipple | Alloy B3 Nipple | Alloy B3 Nipple | Alloy B3 Nipple | Alloy B3 Nipple | Alloy B3 Nipple | Alloy B3 Nipple | Alloy B3 Nipple
Hastelloy B3 Concentric Swaged Nipple indicates that B3 alloy must be held at the most critical temperature (825 Degree C) for 2 hours before grain boundary precipitation is sufficient to cause preferential grain boundary attack of a significant nature. This means that, during welding, heat input is important in the case of C-276 alloy, but of little consequence in the case of Hastelloy B3 Eccentric Swaged Nipple.
Hastelloy B3 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM B366, ASTM SB 366, ASTM B564, ASME SB564|
|Dimensions||:||ANSI/ASME B16.9, B16.28, MSS-SP-43.|
|Size||:||½” NB to 24″NB|
|Bending Radius||:||R=1D, 2D, 3D, 5D, 6D, 8D, 10D or Custom|
|Hastelloy B3||65.0 min||28.5||1.5||1.5||3.0 max||3.0 max||0.01 max||0.50 max||0.2 max||10 max|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|9.2 g/cm3||1370 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 1,15,000 , MPa –760||Psi – 52,000 , MPa – 350||40%|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy B3 Nipple
Sachiya Steel International is one of the well-known Manufacture and Exporter of Alloy B3 Nipple, which is the most (micro – structurally) stable of the widely used nickel – chromium – molybdenum materials.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock