Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Alloy 218 Nuts And Bolts, which is typically furnished in the annealed condition. Alloy 218 Hex Head Bolts as fully austenitic alloy is originally designed as a temperature alloy, and subsequently has good high temperature properties for temperatures around 1800 Degree F. At room temperature, Alloy 218 Hex Head Nuts displays double the yield strength of grades 316 / 316L and 317 / 317L along with higher levels of oxidation resistance, especially in marine applications.
Alloy 218 Square Bolts is used in the aerospace, food and drug, oil field, petrochemical, surgical and chemical processing industries. Alloy 218 Square Nuts are also used as a plug in to resist pressure in Pressure Valves, and have huge demand in many large scale industrial purposes. The oxidation resistance of Alloy 218 Eye Bolts is similar to SS 309, and far superior to SS 304. Sachiya Steel International is one of the pioneer dealers & supplier in Alloy 218 Eye Nuts, which also contains niobium for stabilization against sensitization and resultant inter – granular corrosion.
Resistance to sulfuric acid is particularly exceptional but Alloy 218 T-Bolts shows useful resistance in phosphoric acid, nitric acid as well as in chloride environments. Alloy 218 T-Nuts has practical immunity to chloride stress corrosion cracking. Alloy 218 Hex Bolts can be used for a wide variety of applications including: control valves, pressure relief valves, and centrifugal pumps.
Alloy 218 Bolt/Nut Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A 194 ASME SA 194|
|Standard||:||DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||3 mm to 218 mm|
|Size||:||M3 – M56 | 3/6″ to 2″ | Custom Sizes|
|Type||:||Hex Head Bolts, Square Bolts, U bolts, Eye bolts, T bolt, Hex Bolt, Lag Bolts, Counter sunk Bolts, Hex Head nuts, Square nuts, Lock nuts, Eye nuts, wing nuts, T nuts, Panel Nuts, Coupling Nuts, Dome nuts, Acorn Nuts.|
|9.00 – 8.00||0.10||0.75||9 – 7||4.5 – 3.5||0.18 – 0.08||18 – 16|
|Density||Melting Point||Yield Strength
||379 MPa||724 MPa||35 %|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 102184/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 102184 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 102184/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 102184 3.1 and EN 102184 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Alloy 218 Nuts And Bolts, which is typically furnished in the annealed condition. Alloy 218 Hex Head Bolts as fully austenitic alloy is originally designed as a temperature alloy, and subsequently has good high temperature properties for temperatures around 1800 Degree F.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock