Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Alloy 20 Nuts And Bolts, which can be formed by hot – working or cold – work using traditional methods. Depending on who you talk to this alloy may be referred to as Alloy 20 Hex Head Bolts or as a nickel alloy, where either way it is still great for corrosion resistance. Applications of Alloy 20 Hex Head Nuts are limited to a maximum temperature of 1000 Degree F per ASME. Alloy 20 Square Bolts is a heat resisting steel with high resistance to oxidization scaling and has high strength at elevated temperatures.
Alloy 20 Square Nuts may be welded victimization all of the common attachment processes. Alloy 20 Eye Bolts is combined with higher creep properties at temperature and unsullied is incredibly powerful and ductile. Alloy 20 Eye Nuts has smart resistance to oxidization and will be employed in continuous service up to 1140 Degree C provided reducing Sulphur gases don’t seem to be gift.
Our ability to provide Alloy 20 T-Bolts on a project basis is one of our strongest capabilities and is unmatched in our industry. We offer tailor made Alloy 20 T-Nuts with suitable wedge options, where it can even be a substitute of Austenitic grade of marine surrounding. The high metal and nickel contents of Alloy 20 Hex Bolts offer comparable corrosion resistance, superior resistance to oxidization.
Alloy 20 Bolt/Nut Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B 473 ASME SB 473|
|Standard||:||DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||3 mm to 20 mm|
|Size||:||M3 – M56 | 3/6″ to 2″ | Custom Sizes|
|Type||:||Hex Head Bolts, Square Bolts, U bolts, Eye bolts, T bolt, Hex Bolt, Lag Bolts, Counter sunk Bolts, Hex Head nuts, Square nuts, Lock nuts, Eye nuts, wing nuts, T nuts, Panel Nuts, Coupling Nuts, Dome nuts, Acorn Nuts.|
|32 – 38||0.02 max||2 – 3||1 – 2||0.7 max||Bal||3 – 4||0.005 max||0.02 max||19 – 21|
|Density||Melting Point||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Tensile Strength||Elongation|
|8.1 g/cm3||1443 °C (2430 °F)||Psi – 35000 , MPa – 241||Psi – 80000 , MPa – 551||30 %|
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality Alloy 20 Nuts And Bolts, which can be formed by hot – working or cold – work using traditional methods. Depending on who you talk to this alloy may be referred to as Alloy 20 Hex Head Bolts or as a nickel alloy, where either way it is still great for corrosion resistance.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock