Sachiya Steel International is one of the pioneer supplier & distributor in Alloy 20 Nipple, which provides highly safe and reliable operations. Our Alloy 20 Hexagon Reducing Nipple is steel that is alloyed with a variety of elements in total amounts between 1 % and 50 % by weight to improve its mechanical or physical properties. Alloying elements of this Alloy 20 Hexagon Nipple are added to achieve certain properties in the material.
As a guideline, alloying elements of our Alloy 20 One End Threaded Nipple are added in lower percentages (less than 5 %) to increase strength or hardenability. Alloying elements of this Alloy 20 Both End Threaded Nipple are also added in larger percentages (over 5 %) to achieve special properties, such as corrosion resistance or extreme temperature stability.
Also the alloying elements of our Alloy 20 Concentric Swaged Nipple tend to form carbides or compounds, rather than simply being uniformly mixed in with the iron and carbon. Nickel, aluminum, and silicon are examples of the elements that form compounds in this Alloy 20 Eccentric Swaged Nipple.
Few exact rules exist for selecting through – hardening or surface – hardening grades of our Alloy 20 Hex Nipple. In most cases, critical parts of this Carpenter 20 Hexagon Reducing Nipple are field tested to evaluate their performance. Our Carpenter 20 Hexagon Nipple is often specified when high strength is needed in moderate – to – large sections.
Alloy 20 Nipple
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/4″ NB TO 4″ NB|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Dimension||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS SP-95, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Alloy 20||0.07 max||2.00 max||1.00 max||0.035 max||3.0-4.0||32.0-38.0||19.0-21.0||29.85 min*||2.0-3.0||0.045 max|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.1 g/cm3||1443 °C (2430 °F)||Psi -80,000, MPa -551||Psi – 35,000, MPa – 241||30%|
Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
Sea Water Equipment
Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy 20 Nipple
Sachiya Steel International is one of the pioneer supplier & distributor in Alloy 20 Nipple, which provides highly safe and reliable operations.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock